Congratulations to school in achieving a Gold Quality Mark – a Youth Sport Trust award that rewards high quality PE and School sport delivery. Pre requisites of this award involve:
- A system in place to track young peoples participation in sport and physical activity
- Opportunities to attract less active people to participate in physical activity
- Our inclusive nature of the school offer and constantly showing a positive approach to delivering physical activity
- Promoting competition and developing and delivering high levels of competition
- Signposting all pupils to other opportunities – including gifted and talented pupils
School has also achieved the School Games Platinum Award for continuing to and consistently delivering high levels of contribution to the school games.
We are very pleased with both awards!