Please complete the form and hand it when attending the course by clicking here
Please click here to view summer activities at the Foundation of Light.
Local MP Roberta Blackman-Woods visited school today to celebrate National Schools Sports Week and to help promote PE and physical activity at ministerial level. We had a lovely morning taking part in a fun run, walk, dance based activities and rowing.
Eight Scouts from Trinity camped at Moorhouse from the 17th -19th May to take part in this annual competition. They had to pitch their own tents and cook for themselves throughout the weekend, as well has taking part in various first aid challenges and problem solving bases. They were awesome, showing good first aid knowledge and a real credit to the school, with many leaders complimenting their behaviour and support for each other. Trinity won a flag, which they get to keep for a year. Well done everyone who took part.
Infinite Durham have lots of offers available for schools and large bookings: In addition to the extreme trampolines that they are well known for, they also have:
- Inflatables – assault cause, race to the top of the ladder, total wipe out, gladiator, wrecking ball and more
- Nerf wars – fortnite themed which is very popular with video game players
- Football games – speed shot, power save, penalty shootout and mini tournaments
- Multi sports (different sports activities to aid development such as relay races, balance testing and agility testing)
- Instructed parkour sessions
- Dodgeball games and tournaments
All activities are subject to availability.
You can stay for as little or as long as you like and hot and cold food packages can be included with bookings. Ice cream from Lickety Split is also available!
Quotes can be provided for bespoke packages depending on numbers and activities.
Please call 0333 344 2220 to book – but be quick as availability is limited!
Please click here to view information about a new tennis session at Durham Moor Tennis Club. The sessions are specifically aimed at people with Down’s Syndrome over the age of 5.
Venue: Durham Moor Tennis Club, DH1 5AW
Date: Every Thursday
Time: 17:00 until 18:00
Contact: Doug Statt
Tel: 0333 1212 300