Vision, Values and Ethos
At the end of their time at Durham Trinity School & Sports College, all our pupils will have:
- Accessed an inclusive, relevant pupil centred education with a strong focus on wellbeing and achievement.
- Fulfilled their potential and where age appropriate, will have gained relevant external accreditation.
- The ability and desire to further build on their knowledge and skills (academic, social and emotional).
- A sense of personal pride in themselves, their school and their community.
- Gained positive and life enhancing memories.
- Individual skills to connect to society, and be a citizen in their own right, in their own community.