Durham Trinity School & Sports College Curriculum and Organisation
Here is some useful information about our school. Further information can be found in the Our Curriculum section of our website. If you would like to discuss our school, please contact us to arrange an appointment.
Here is a list of the Visiting Specialists that visit our school:
- Educational Psychologist
- Local Authority Teacher for the Hearing Impaired
- Local Authority Teacher for the Multi-Sensory Impaired
- Local Authority peripatetic teacher for music
- One Point Personal Advisor
- Occupational Therapist
- Physiotherapist/ Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Speech and Language Therapists and Assistants
- School Nurse
- Children Mental Health Service
- Behaviour Therapy Service
- Education Welfare Service
- School Counsellor
Parent Contact Information
It is very important to inform school immediately if there is a change of home address, home telephone number, emergency contact number, medication or medical diagnosis. The school uses Teachers2Parents as a means of communicating to parents via text message. Please inform school of any changes to parent telephone contacts.
Pupils stay on the premises for lunch. They may either bring a packed lunch or take a school meal. Those families who are in receipt of Income Support or Income based Jobseekers allowance are eligible to free school meals. School will provide the relevant form for the person in receipt of the benefit to complete (National Insurance Number and date of birth required). The completed form should be returned to school when it will be forwarded to the Local Authority for verification.